Please read this page before clicking the 'Click Here to Register' link at the bottom.
- Registrations preferably should be paid in advance online, in Euros.
- Early registration and payment is recommended as our popular tutorials and visits get fully booked long before the conference starts.
- Those who register online after 3 September must bring a printout of their email receipt, or other evidence of payment, to the registration desk.
- Onsite registrations and payments in GHS at the conference venue will only be accepted for Local Participants.
- Registration prices below exclude the closing banquet on Thursday 4th October - this can be booked and paid for (30 EUR per person) in advance when you register.
- All prices tabulated below are per person and are in Euros. Visit www.xe.com for current exchange rates.
A Full Registration fee includes:
- attendance at any open conference sessions including paper and poster sessions, general assemblies, and all workshops and tutorials
- attendance at the opening reception on Monday 1st October
- a professional visit on Wednesday 3rd October including free transport (excludes Local Participants)
- a printed conference programme and other materials
- lunch on each conference day (1-4 October)
A Day Rate registration fee entitles registrants only to the above benefits and events held on the day for which they are registered. You will need to select your preferred days when registering online. The Full Registration option is cheaper if you want to attend for more than 2 days.
When you register you will be asked to choose from one of the following:
|IASA Member1||Non Member2||Accompanying Person3||Student4||Local Participant5|
|Full Registration before 3 September||180 EUR||250 EUR||140 EUR||100 EUR||100 EUR|
|Full Registration after 3 September||250 EUR||300 EUR||160 EUR||120 EUR||100 EUR|
|Day Rate||80 EUR||95 EUR||55 EUR||55 EUR||55 EUR|
1 Available only to currently subscribed and paid up individual and institutional members of IASA.
2 Not a IASA member? Join here (opens a new window) and get the IASA member rate! Note that IASA membership applications can only be confirmed after payment is received by the IASA Treasurer.
3 For spouses/partners who accompany another person registered as a IASA member or as a non-member.
4 Available only if, after you have registered online, you e-mail a scanned copy of your valid student ID card with expiration date to the IASA Secretary General, email@example.com
5 Local Participants are defined as residents of any West African country. To benefit from this special concessionary rate, registrations for Local Participants can be made either online in advance paying in Euros, or onsite at the conference, paying in GHS. The Local Participant fee entitles to the same benefits as other delegates, except the professional visits. If you want all conference benefits, please book another category and pay in advance.
Cancellations policy: Full refund if cancelling before 1 September; 50% refund if cancelled before 19 September; no refund if cancelled after 19 September.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registrations and payments may be made online through the IASA webcart by credit card, bank transfer or via a PayPal account.
>> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <<
Important: your conference registration is not confirmed until your payment has been received by IASA.